Effective From Date: February 1, 2023
The ‘FIROZABAD CSIS ’ refers to the services being provided through FIROZABAD CSIS mobile App, FIROZABAD CSIS web application server- https://firozabadcsis.igile.in. An CSIS app is for farmers and traders to conveniently search cold storage facilities near them and reserve cold storage space to store their agricultural produce in the Firozabad District. The individual cold storage facility managers will manage the booking requests from their webapp portal services. The management of information of cold storage facilities within Firozabad and its space reservation service is handled and overseen by the Firozabad District Administration, Government of Uttar Pradesh, INDIA. Through FIROZABAD CSIS mobile app, you can review and rate the various Cold Storage facilities in Firozabad District. The users can also provide grievance feedback on the cold storage facilities to the District Administration. IGILE TECHNOLOGIES have customized their proprietary application framework solution as per requirements of District Administration, Firozabad, Government of UP for this project. This data can be used by the district administration and their stake-holders for monitoring & analysis that can help in their management decisions and eventually to provide better services to the public.
- What all types of information are collected from you?
- Your personal, demographic, location, device and other similar information may be collected. The information collected by us may vary from time to time which will be informed through changes in this policy.
- Your usage details may be used for the necessary analytics purpose, to help Firozabad District Administration in their management decisions and eventually to provide better services to the public.
- How do We use Your Personal Information and/or collected usage data/statistics?
- Your Personal Information shall help us customize the service(s) offering and enhance your experience in future
- Device and location information shall help us in adapting the content/display as per your device and/or providing you the cold storage facility services according to your location.
- How do We handle/manage your Personal Information
- All your personal information shall be stored safely and shall only be shared with our registered Service Providers on the need basis to deliver the requested services
- None of your Personal Information shall be shared with any other individual and/or any other parties without you express consent except that required by or under applicable laws
- Except for the purposes mentioned above, most of the collected Personal Information shall only be used for user categorization/classifications for the purposes of analytics
- Account creation using Mobile number: For this user account creation we use your personal information such as name, and mobile number, and any information that may be required by us for allowing you to access the FIROZABAD CSIS App/Portal and for availing the services offered on the App/Portal. We verify and validate the mobile number provided by you as mobile number is the primary identification of account creation. We verify OTP SMS for FIROZABAD CSIS mobile app signup/ registration. Mobile number is also used in assisting you in case of any account related queries raised by you.
- Email Address: Your email address is used to communicate response on your feedback/grievance requests.
- We may collect information such as Device ID, location information, etc. However, no attempt is made to link these with the true identity of individuals visiting the FIROZABAD CSIS App or Portal.
- We do not share/ disclose any information with any individual or organization (public or private) unless and until it is required by law or it is authorized by the account holder.
- When you sign up for an account, you are opting in to receive service-related communications from us or our service provider. You can unsubscribe through a commercial email message, but note that you cannot opt out of receiving certain administrative notices, service notices, or legal notices from us or our service provider.
- If you wish to withdraw your consent for the use and disclosure of your personal information in the manner provided in this Policy or you want your data to be deleted, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we may take time to process such requests, and your request shall take effect no later than 7 (Seven) business days from the receipt of such request, after which we will not use your personal data for any processing unless required by us to comply with our legal obligations. We may not be able offer you any or all Services upon such withdrawal of your consent. However, the Personal Information shall be retained in an safe manner for the purposes of legal requirements/ compliances for a minimum period of three years from the date of deletion/termination.
- After deletion, in case you wish to recreate the FIROZABAD CSIS profile the same is permissible and the previously captured information may/or may not be populated automatically. You will need to register as a fresh user.
- If you simply delete/remove the FIROZABAD CSIS applications from your mobile device but do not delete your profile or deregister yourself from the FIROZABAD CSIS, you shall continue to be a registered User of the FIROZABAD CSIS and we shall continue to send you all notifications, that you have opted to, unless and until you opt-out of such communications.
- Personal Information collected may be used by FIROZABAD CSIS and its registered Service Providers inter alia, for:
- Providing services to you and/or facilitating services delivery
- Enhancing the efficiency/quality of services offered on FIROZABAD CSIS
- Resolving any disputes that may arise with respect to the transactions/ deals that you may conduct using FIROZABAD CSIS
- Monitoring user activity and preferences as evidenced from user’s activity on FIROZABAD CSIS to provide a better experience in future
- Detecting, investigating and preventing activities that may violate Our policies or that may be illegal or unlawful
- Conducting research or analyzing the user preference, demographics as statistical data and not as individual data
- Any other purposes required for offering the services on FIROZABAD CSIS and/or for enhancing user experience
- Any purpose as may be required under applicable laws.
- Personal information as submitted and/or captured may be shared with law enforcement agencies and other Government departments if the District Administration has a good faith/ belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable government request;
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations;
- detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of FIROZABAD CSIS System, other users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- It will be a constant endeavor to protect the system from unauthorized access or unauthorized alterations, disclosure or destruction of information. In particular, all the information will be held safely and the communication channels for accessing the portal and transfer of data is encrypted using SSL as permissible under the law.
- In case of any grievances, you may send your complaints for redressal to: dmfir[at]nic[dot]in.